NEVO serves as an orientation aid, by displaying a the video footprint on a wide-area Panorama and map. The video, panorama and map are precisely matched, allowing the user to extract coordinates directly from any of them.
NEVO can also be operated without a panorama, by using ProTrack's unique image-matching technology, and anchores the real-time/offline video to a digital map.
MAOF has similar capabilities, and can also build a real-time aerial mosaic, and update existing aerial orthophotos.
Both NEVO and MAOF are used as part of Command and Control (C4ISR) systems.
Whether distingushing forces on a battlefield, designating exact target coordinates in adverse weather and light conditions, or controlling a forest fire -
ProTrack's NEVO and MAOF will always provide exact information and assist in building the true and correct Real-World picture.
NEVO Geo-Positioning System for Ground-based Video Sensors
|Name||NEVO 2||NEVO 5||NEVO 100|
|Range||Up to 2 Km||Up to 5 KM||Unlimited|
- Promotion Terra 301, 301/p, 350 - Video Motion Detection System for Ground-based Sensors
- SELA 1-5 - Video Stabilization and Enhancement for Ground-based Sensors
- TRK 301 - Video Tracking System for Ground-based Sensors
- AMOD 301/P - Abandoned and Missing Objects Detection
MAOF Geo-Positioning System for Airborne Video Sensors
- Promotion Air 701, 701/Par - Video Motion Detection System for Airborne Sensors
- SELA Air - Video Stabilization and Enhancement for Airborne Sensors
- TRK 701 - Video Tracking System for Airborne Sensors